Check out the top 5 picks for Halloween Fun from the Collective Realty Co. team! Whether you're looking for family-friendly activities or chills and thrills, these are sure to deliver!Fright Fest
Add Value to Your Home With 5 Easy Kitchen Upgrades
Dated: July 11 2022
In all of my years of working with a variety of home buyers and sellers, one thing rings true - kitchens sell homes! For most other rooms within a home, you can rely on touching up paint, clearing out clutter, and considering artful staging. Ultimately, the goal is to make your home look as fabulous as possible without throwing money out of the window or over-investing. But, the kitchen happens to be one of the interior spaces with the most potential to add value to your home during a sale. There is no wonder why it’s commonly referred to as the heart of a home!
Five Easy Kitchen Upgrades
Let's take a look at how you can add value to your home with five easy kitchen upgrades!
- Match Appliances - If your budget doesn't include purchasing updated appliances, don't fret. You can also match by ordering new doors or panels for your current model at a fraction of the cost.
- Add a Creative Eye-Catching Backsplash - Adding or replacing your existing backsplash is a relatively easy and affordable DIY project. You can find inspiration via our Instagram and Pinterest. Have fun!
- Refresh Cabinets and Hardware - Making improvements to your existing kitchen cabinets, can be a smart move. You can resurface, refinish, or simply scrub down cabinet doors. It's super easy to replace outdated cabinet hardware.
- Add a Kitchen Island - If you have space, adding an island can create a hardworking multi-purpose surface for homework help, eating, or additional cooking space.
- Update Task Lighting - There are lots of stylish, affordable lighting options to choose from. Pendants are a great example.
Add Value to Your Home
Lastly, make the most of what you've got with these three quick bonus tips:
- Keep the main elements of your kitchen and simply improve the rest.
- Slap on a fresh coat of paint.
- Clear the countertops of clutter.
Are you trying to increase the value of your home before selling this year?
Schedule a consultation - let’s get started!
Courtney O., Realtor
Buyers, sellers and new agents, I welcome you to schedule your consultation today. Now is the time to accomplish your goals!
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME SEARCH OR SELLING JOURNEY! Help Me Make Your Dream Come True Courtney Okanlomo, a top producing broker in the Houston real estate market, has 19+ years of real estate sales expert....
Latest Blog Posts
In all of my years of working with a variety of home buyers and sellers, one thing rings true - kitchens sell homes! For most other rooms within a home, you can rely on touching up paint, clearing